At the T³ International Conference in February, 2011, some of my participants asked for a reading list. The following list is not comprehensive, and I will update it as I find new books. I thought we would start with a short list and add as we go.
- The Falconer: What We Wish We Had Learned in School
by Grant Lichtman (May 24, 2010)
- Outliers: The Story of Success
by Malcolm Gladwell (Nov 18, 2008)
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
by Carol S. Dweck (Dec 26, 2007)
- The Talent Code: Greatness Isn’t Born. It’s Grown. Here’s How.
by Daniel Coyle (Apr 28, 2009)
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything
by Ken Robinson and Lou Aronica (Dec 29, 2009)
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard
by Chip Heath and Dan Heath (Feb 16, 2010)
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
by Daniel H. Pink (Dec 29, 2009)
Visit my bookshelf at Shelfari for a more visual representation of my favorite suggestions.